Thursday, June 25, 2009

Apology

Hey.

Well, apparently, my first blog entry made some people mad.
I am honestly sorry for any meanness towards people that basically resulted from me being pissed off about something unrelated to them, and I am sorry for any hurtful words toward them. I understand that most of it was stereotypes that were sucky and untrue.

I also understand that SS is a human being too, who deserves to bully my friends freely without any hindrance or complaint, yet i am not quite as sorry about this aspect of the blog.

So I have deleted the blog entry. BTW, for the FB photo, I understand that hurt feeling result in reactions and lashing out. So thanks for your observations, however true and untrue they are, and thanks especially to anyone who pointed out that they were wrong.

Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment