Thursday, June 18, 2009

The BTPF (Boston Tea Party Faith)

Well, Canoby was fun--getting my friend Tien soaking wet at Castaway Island when he didn't have a change of clothes was quite amusing--and I had a great time. I swear, riding the Boston Tea Party is like a religious experience. You go up, up, up, around a track, and then your soul seems to leave yiour body as you go sailing down, almost lifting out of your seat, trying to scream but being unabel too. Then, a huge white dome of water lifts over you in slow-mo, like the hand of God or something.

I almost converted right then and there.

Today, we went to Alewife Resveration--which was pretty boring. I had interestiong discussions with Steve (the most amazing Brooklyn Jewish math teacher EVER) and dreamed about the Chinese food lunch tomorrow. Laura, I have to admit that your feildtrips are somewhat lacking, whcih sucks because we're going to be taking a lot of them next year, apparently.

Hopefully, I'll have somethign to fill this blog with other than school stuff (hopefully, because the summer starts in after tomorrow), btu right now that's all I got.

Later,

Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment