Saturday, June 27, 2009

Still On MV

Hey people,

Well, I am still here on Martha's Vineyard. The view from my window as I type this is very beautiful. The lawn is big and green, with flowers growing in little clumps near the fence where our yard becomes a big overgrown meadow. And then, where a view of the lake usually is there's just... mist. A huge cloud of mist that makes me feel like I'm looking off over the edge of the world.
Sorry for that little bout of sappyness, I'm done now.
Anyways, not much to report except that I'll be home in a couple of days. I shall then proceed to Le's in the Garage with my friend AS and enjoy Pho, which is God's gift to Vietnamese food. It is the most amazing, chickeny noodly yummy soup evah (no typo). Try it next time you're at the Garage instead of getting Felipe's or Ben and Jerry's. No, seriously.
That's pretty much it. I've been working on some writing, and may post a story here (or a section) for you guys to read.

Later,

Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment